Dana Hills High School Foundation raises funds for school wide projects supporting academic excellence for all DHHS students. For over two decades, the DHHS Foundation (Dolphin Force) has supported high priority projects benefiting academic excellence for all students at Dana Hills High School.
In 2017-2018, the Foundation's goal is to provide financial support for additional classroom chrome book computers; Science, Math, Social Science and Homework Club grants. You can help support our goal.
Last school year, 2016-2017, the Foundation provided:
1. 120 chromebook laptop computers ( matched by another 120 provided by DHHS). Chromebooks are used in classrooms through DHHS and allow students to:
- Collaborate with peers on academic projects
- Complete research online for essays and multimedia projects
- Receive essay edits, feedback and grades from teachers
2. Science Department Grants totaling $1o,800
3. Math Department Grants totaling $5,000
4. Social Science Department Grants totaling $3,000
5. Homework Club Grants totaling $1,200